Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

LAN Premium Business JFK-GYE-LIM-JFK w/Photos

Old May 1, 2012, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: A bunch of pretty little colored plastic cards.

Here's my trip report on LAN's Premium Business class as a traveler with Celiac disease and a shellfish allergy. The full report with pics can be found at: http://www.glutenfreemike.com/lima-g...e-the-flights/

Have to say I was really impressed with LAN's business class product and would definitely recommend. Ground service, while average, could use a bit of work to make for a more consistent experience across the board.
Old May 1, 2012, 8:12 pm

Thanks for the report - quite lovely!

Can someone explain what this phrase "no apologies" means?
I've seen it in several places before.
Is this an "American English" phrase?
I don't understand.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow! What a fine trip report! I'm glad you have a great flight. Why security & Immigrations is too long? They have to reduced wait time at Immigrations & security checkpoint. They have to improved the aviation security level. They have to save the time. No more waiting 10 minutes at Immigration. Those passengers who does not like wait for Immigrations.

Also, I noticed that I didn't even know there is x-ray inspections when you arrived in LIM. Why they doing it? Those passengers who doesn't like to put the bag into x-ray machine. They shouldn't do it. Let it go already. No one would used the x-ray machine to search for illegal drugs in the entire country. They should filled the customs form and who doesn't have a declared good or no declared. This is only for secondary screening area and not everyone to put the bag into x-ray machine.

Last edited by N830MH; May 1, 2012 at 10:41 pm
Old May 2, 2012, 6:00 am
Original Poster

The way I use it basically means living life on your own terms and not making any apologies for it. I tie it to my food allergies and not limiting my lifestyle because of them :-).
Old May 3, 2012, 12:37 pm

MicaelJFK:
Would you mind posting what other travel boards you visit?
Old May 4, 2012, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jmj9905
MichaelJFK:
Would you mind posting what other travel boards you visit?
Pretty much just Flyertalk and Airliners.net. For food allergy-related (particularly Celiac disease) travel there is a great FB group (GF Travel Guide). If you are looking for additional food allergy resources shoot me a private message.
Old May 4, 2012, 8:08 am

Thanks but I don't have allergies. I thought you might have some undiscovered talk baords on travel.
Old May 5, 2012, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Nice report!
Old May 5, 2012, 9:20 pm

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
Nice report. I'm flying LAN premium business to Easter Island in a couple of weeks flying JFK-LIM-SCL-IPC. Do all LAN business class passengers get the $20 meal voucher at JFK? Or was this due to your flight being delayed by 2 hours?
Old May 5, 2012, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by AAPlatinum
Nice report. I'm flying LAN premium business to Easter Island in a couple of weeks flying JFK-LIM-SCL-IPC. Do all LAN business class passengers get the $20 meal voucher at JFK? Or was this due to your flight being delayed by 2 hours?
That is a delay thing.
Old May 6, 2012, 4:25 pm

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
That is a delay thing.
Kinda of what I figured. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.