The Eightblack Family Holiday...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Eightblack Family Holiday...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2011, 8:00 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, SPG Gold, Priority Club Gold, Emerald Club Executive
I was laughing... and learning! Great TR. Thanks!
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:01 pm

I just got wind of this. Laughing hysterically.

Eightblack : Your family is utterly spoiled, and its all your fault.
Though is about time you taught some sense into them. Not everyone flies EK, all the time, with lounge access or range rovers to pick you up.

LOL.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 1:53 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by eightblack
"What in the name of all thats holy is going on here…?" he yells
"Where the effin hell is the IFE?"

My wife and I start to chuckle and whisper to him that low cost carriers, like the one we are on, don't fit in seat entertainment systems. Come to think of it, its a bit average if you ask me. I mean, they could charge basically what they want for entertainment as we are a captive audience at this point. Its not as if we can get off. And a parent is likely to pay whatever sized Kings ransom the airline would want in order to keep their child quiet for however long the flight is.
My colleague just returned with her two children from MEL, where they took a side trip to OOL with JQ. Having stepped off a CX plane they were rather spoilt with StudioCX and meals and were very disappointed with the lack of either with JQ.

She told me JQ actually does have iPads for inflight hire now along with the paid-for food. But figuring it was only two hours she resisted. Her kids didn't throw a fit but did ask "Mummy, we don't have to fly back to Hong Kong on that Jetstar domestic airline do we?". Maybe they were scared stiff such airlines exist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.