Wiki Posts
Search

My first pure MR: DL to JFK-CPH-JFK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2011, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by jammanxc
Thanks for the trip report! it was very interesting to see that you bought a 24 hour pass into the city, but you probably only used it twice... Wasn't it cheaper to just buy two one-ways than a whole 24 hour transportation pass? I'm on a delta flight right now and the attitude of the FA's are very not up to par with AA's standards
Hah good question. It was basically a wash, in terms of price but I had two reasons for buying the 24 hour pass:

1. The whatever savings I would've gotten from two one way tickets would've been canceled by the forex fees.

2. The machined didn't take AmEx. I forgot the Pin to my MasterCard, and it wouldn't run it w/out a pin. And I shattered the hell out of my Visa card a few weeks before when I fell skiing, so I didn't know if it could take more than one swipe (it took me about a minute to slide the shattered pieces into the machine). So....I decided to just be safe and buy a ticket that would get me back to the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.