Dinner in New York! Video TR: SFO-JFK UA C p.s. service and lie-flats

Subscribe
We had a nice dinner in the village in New York. Absolutely delicious. We did the pasta tasting menu at Babbo. It was just such a phenomenal meal. Great food!

This was shortly after my last SFO-JFK experience. They put in a lie-flat B767 because a B757 p.s. plane was not available. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyjKhInVj8Y
Neat video, SFflyer123. Just curious how you found the service on both flights. Since you're a 1K, I'm sure you have a very informed opinion on this ;D

thanks!

putongo
I guess ch.9 wasn't on for SFO-JFK segment ? Or you would have known what plane took off from 1L ahead.
Quote: Neat video, SFflyer123. Just curious how you found the service on both flights. Since you're a 1K, I'm sure you have a very informed opinion on this ;D

thanks!

putongo
Yes, I thought the service is variable. Some FA's are really nice, some just totally want to get through the flight and leave. You can tell. But overall, the service on the p.s. flights definitely has been very good.

Quote: I guess ch.9 wasn't on for SFO-JFK segment ? Or you would have known what plane took off from 1L ahead.
Yeah, I know! I should have listend to ch. 9. I totally forgot!
Always love those Youtube reports!^
What a great way to post a trip report! Thanks for sharing.
That was great, love the comments What restaurant was that in NY?
Quote: Always love those Youtube reports!^
Quote: What a great way to post a trip report! Thanks for sharing.
Quote: That was great, love the comments What restaurant was that in NY?
Thanks for the nice comments! That restaurant was Babbo, Mario Batali's restaurant. It was absolutely delicious!