Which airlines offer free drinks in coach-MASTER THREAD

Subscribe
Please forgive me if there is already a thread about this, but after a few searches i couldn't find one. I know there is discussion about an airlines individual policy but I think it would be helpful to have one mast list where it is easy to compare two (or more) airlines.

I'll start the list here. As people ad things to the the thread I'll update this list and keep them in alphabetical order. I have started with a few I know off the top of my head.

Air Canada on intercontinental flights
Air France
Aeroflot
British Airways: All international flights (I don't know their policy on short flights)
Continental: No
Copa - yes
Korean - yes
United: Only on trans-pacific
Virgin: Yes (All flights I think)
Singapore: Yes
Pluna: Yes, beer only
Qantas - think you can drink as much as you want, actually on their Trans-Pacific flights.
Your title is misleading. That should be 'free alcoholic drinks'. You're implying that nothing is free otherwise.
Aeroflot
Air France
Qantas - think you can drink as much as you want, actually on their Trans-Pacific flights.
Air Canada on intercontinental flights
Copa - yes
Korean - yes
It would be easier to list which ones don't offer free alcoholic drinks.

That would mainly be some US-based airlines & LCCs.
Does anyone know if American serves free alcohol on international routes? I know they don't to the Caribbean, but they consider Caribbean to be domestic.
Quote: Does anyone know if American serves free alcohol on international routes?
Nope. AA does not.
Aeroflot - most definitely not, unless something has changed recently.
South African Airways, everything free on all flights (they dont take any money, only for in-flight duty free sales on international routes).
I can hardly think of any airlines that don't offer free drinks (I assume you mean alcoholic) in economy, bar the charter/low-cost outfits, BD, the US guys and the dry-country guys.
Well, SAS and Blue1 do not offer alcoholic drinks (or even coffee for that matter) for free on intra-European flights in basic Economy.
Horizon, in the northeast US, drinks are free on all flights
By drinks do you mean anything to drink or "alcohol"?
Quote: By drinks do you mean anything to drink or "alcohol"?
I am pretty sure they mean alcohol