map zurichflyer
map Catweazle
Print Wikipost

FlightMemory

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2007, 7:59 am

That did it! Thanks Kiwi Flyer!
Old Apr 25, 2007, 1:32 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
I'm happy I've kept track of all my flights so far (148), and this is much better than a spreadsheet. But www.flightmemory.com would be even better if we could also enter further information, such as booking class or stopovers. And the maps are tiny!

But it's free of charge and a great tool, so I guess we must be thankful for it...
Old Apr 25, 2007, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA, DL
Woohoo! I can track all my flights now. But, I am still going to keep my boarding passes/itins because nothing beats the real deal.

Speaking of which, how do I prevent these boarding passes (thermal printed?) from fading??!?!
Old Apr 26, 2007, 2:52 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by UA9861
Woohoo! I can track all my flights now. But, I am still going to keep my boarding passes/itins because nothing beats the real deal.

Speaking of which, how do I prevent these boarding passes (thermal printed?) from fading??!?!
Scanning them all and store them as an image (jpeg) on the computer !!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
The site has been horribly slow this evening. I have five pages of United.com printouts that I wanted to enter, but it's taking 3+ minutes for each page.
Old May 2, 2007, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by Berto
If you go to the german version: http://www.flugstatistik.de you can print nicely formatted PDF versions of your flight log and statistics, just click on "Druckansicht" on the respective pages.
I speak basic German, but I'm afraid I can't handle this website. It doesn't seem to work the same way as www.flightmemory.com. When I click on Vorschau (Flightdata) it doesn't give me the option to enter any new flights. And instead of Statistics, what I get is Registrieren, which I already did. And no sign of Druckansicht...

Could it be that it doesn't recognise members of Flight Memory? It seemed to accept my username and password, though.

Thanks.
Old May 2, 2007, 4:39 am

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by josmon10
I speak basic German, but I'm afraid I can't handle this website. It doesn't seem to work the same way as www.flightmemory.com. When I click on Vorschau (Flightdata) it doesn't give me the option to enter any new flights. And instead of Statistics, what I get is Registrieren, which I already did. And no sign of Druckansicht...

Could it be that it doesn't recognise members of Flight Memory? It seemed to accept my username and password, though.

Thanks.
"Vorschau" means "preview", which means you weren't logged in at the time. The flightmap you see is an example, perhaps the owner's own.

Log in on the German site and then look for "Flugdaten". That's where you can enter more flights and also get a printed list of all flights you've taken via the "Druckansicht" button. You then get a warning that it may take a little while to compile the PDFs, and to wait a bit after clicking the button marked "Druckansicht erstellen". Same deal on the flightmap/statistics page marked "Statistik".
Old May 2, 2007, 9:16 am

Programs: Marriott: Platinum, AAdvantage: Gold
This is so fun! I am going to waste so much time setting this up, thanks!^
Old May 3, 2007, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by alex0683de
Log in on the German site and then look for "Flugdaten". That's where you can enter more flights and also get a printed list of all flights you've taken via the "Druckansicht" button. You then get a warning that it may take a little while to compile the PDFs, and to wait a bit after clicking the button marked "Druckansicht erstellen". Same deal on the flightmap/statistics page marked "Statistik".
Vielen Dank, Alex! Now I see what happened: I hadn't scrolled down, down, down and ticked that "Ich habe die AGB gelesen..." bit (which I obviously haven't read at all). I've just got the PDF, and it's great. I just wish they'll soon translate it into English. Even if I can understand words like "Geschäftlich" and "Gang", I'm much more familiar with Business and Aisles
Old May 3, 2007, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Platinum
the joy of thermal paper is well-documented. the best option is to use plain paper (which doesn't "disappear), or have a soft-copy of the document on your PDA/usb key, which you can then retrieve at a lounge, poerhaps
Old May 3, 2007, 1:39 pm

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by josmon10
Vielen Dank, Alex! Now I see what happened: I hadn't scrolled down, down, down and ticked that "Ich habe die AGB gelesen..." bit (which I obviously haven't read at all). I've just got the PDF, and it's great. I just wish they'll soon translate it into English. Even if I can understand words like "Geschäftlich" and "Gang", I'm much more familiar with Business and Aisles
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked out. They'll get there eventually, but from what I understand, at the moment they've got their hands full trying to add more server capacity to cope with the sudden influx of users from all over the world. Give it time.
Old May 6, 2007, 8:35 pm

Cool site. Thanks!
Old May 7, 2007, 1:26 am

Location: Somewhere west of the Atlantic Ocean and east of the Pacific Ocean...
Programs: Elite of none; flyer of many
Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
I just had to find this site two weeks before my property law final...LOL. Spent all day yesterday inputting my flight stats. Oh well, at least I didn't discover this closer to crunch-time.
I found this on Thursday...my finals started on Friday...I signed up but thus far Ive managed to resist entering stuff in...as soon as finals end though.... ...hopefully they will get an Excel import feature up soon, make things much easier, since I have all my flights neatly organized on an Excel spreadsheet...
Old May 10, 2007, 9:17 am

I've been using this site and really enjoy it. I only entered my 2007 flights and it's been fun to see the results!!!
Old May 10, 2007, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
I just got my UA printout for 2005, so it looks like my Saturday morning is booked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.