Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Which hotels have HDTV with available HDMI or component input in all of their room?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which hotels have HDTV with available HDMI or component input in all of their room?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Which hotels have HDTV(720p or 1080p) with available HDMI or component input in all of their room?

The only ones I've seen so far is Hyatt Place(not the regular Hyatts)
Any others?

Thanks!

Last edited by laila; Mar 21, 2007 at 10:21 am Reason: correction
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:16 am

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
The Hyatts in Japan that I have been to seem to have usable inputs on their HDTVs (haven't actually tried, though).
Old Mar 21, 2007, 12:20 pm
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Per Marriott to Offer HDTV and Flat Screen TVs Marriott hotels in the US and Canada will all be getting them by 2009. I know some of them already have them, but I suspect not too many yet.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 8:51 pm

Amerisuites Atlanta

^ Amerisuites (soon to be a Hilton?) @ Gwinnette Mall in Duluth, Ga (north of Atlanta) has them in every room. Not sure of the hookups but I did see some on the rear of the pivoting screen. Real nice. From their website, "42" flat panel high-definition television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices"

[URL="http://www.amerisuites.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=4002"]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.