Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Air Courier Travel?

Air Courier Travel?

Old Jul 23, 2006, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Air Courier Travel?

I did a search and have not found a thread on this topic yet and was wondering if any have done this and how was it? Would you do it again? Any other input would be most welcomed!
Old Jul 23, 2006, 12:10 pm
In memoriam

I looked into this several years ago. My conclusion was that it is not worth it.

Ther flights that were available were very limited. And you had to go for one week or two weeks exactly. No changes permitted. No checked luggage allowed. And you had to pay for the ticket, not the full price, but a good hunk.

One guy in the business I talked to at the time told me that it was only a good deal for student types who didn't much care exactly where they went or when they went. And even for them, deregulation had cut international fares so much it really wasn't worth it.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 2:40 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by kukukajoo
I did a search and have not found a thread on this topic yet and was wondering if any have done this and how was it?
I have, and have posted comments in prior threads. Redo your search and only search in Mileage Run, Travel Buzz and Budget Travel (one at a time). You'll see a couple threads including this one:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375503

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.