Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Does Anyone Besides Olympic & Aegean Fly ATH-JTR?

Old Oct 4, 2005, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club

Have booked travel into ATH @ 130pm, the next flight to JTR appears to be on Olympic after 8pm.

It's November travel and OA and A3 each only seem to show 1 flight a day.

But I'm no expert on travel to the area, I imagine there are local carriers that may not show up in the standard GDS searches?
Old Oct 4, 2005, 11:15 am

Programs: BA
That's it for wintertime. Just one or two flights a day by then on an Olympic turboprop (times different each day) and Aegean (146 jets) go as well. By November all the British/German holiday charter flights that form most of the load into Thira will have stopped for the winter, and many of the locals go by sea. There's not much demand by then. You'll find it quiet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.