Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

HELP !!! DELTA AGENT can't help with ITA fare found

Old Nov 5, 2005, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Hi friends,

I found a decent round trip tickets from MCO to NAS with DELTA airline. Call their 1-800 number and give her the fare code, but she didn't know what it is.

PLEASE HELP, HOW CAN I BOOK TICKETS WHICH ARE FOUND ON ITA website ?

thanks
Old Nov 5, 2005, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by soquel4448
Hi friends,

I found a decent round trip tickets from MCO to NAS with DELTA airline. Call their 1-800 number and give her the fare code, but she didn't know what it is.

PLEASE HELP, HOW CAN I BOOK TICKETS WHICH ARE FOUND ON ITA website ?

thanks
The easiest way is to go to Orbitz. Orbitz is powered by the same engine that drives ITA, so if you can get the fare to come up "normally" (i.e. without forcing it using routing language) on ITA, you should be able to get identical fare on Orbitz. You pay a $7 booking fee but there have been times when I have saved $100+ by paying the booking fee on Orbitz, so it's worth it in some cases.

Another alternative would be to call a travel agent, but they are likely all closed now (in the middle of the night...at least, where I am ) and you would probably pay a booking fee > $7.
Old Nov 5, 2005, 8:52 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
As this is not mileage related, I'm moving it to "Travel Buzz".

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.