Community
Wiki Posts
Search

around the world

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:03 am
Original Poster

around the world

I hear there is something called around the world for multi intl travel. Trying to go to new zealand and then india....gotta be a deal out there to find some normal rates!

any ideas?
Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
Welcome to FT betahboy! Just a few helpful tips. Cross-posting is a no-no on FT--posing the same question on a different forums and FTers are a helpful bunch but they are more willing to help when you ask specific questions and have already done your research by searching FT and the Web and showing that in your post.

I'm going to point you to two forums, that should have information to help you out. These are two global alliances, which have Round the World/RTW tickets. Using Search in Forum will help you out.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=411 oneworld Forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=413 Star Alliance Forum
Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you're looking for cheapie fares, then your best bet is with a consolidator. Look some up on google. The RTW fares on the global alliances are really only a good deal for Business and First Class travel.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:30 am
Original Poster

gotcha

thanks for the links!..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.