Can I buy a Metrocard at LGA?

Subscribe
Flying to New York City (LaGuardia Airport) on USAirways. Is there a newstand or a vending machine that sells Metrocards, either at that terminal or elsewhere at the airport?
I flew to LGA on US last December and I didn't see a Metrocard vendor in the terminal. The bus stop outside the terminal doesn't have a Metrocard vending machine. Also, I didn't know that the bus driver doesn't accept dollar bills so I had to ask a fellow passenger for change.
I don't know about a Metrocard but when I fly into Lga I usually purchase a "One Day Fun Pass" at the Hudson News on the baggage claim level of my arrival terminal. If that vendor is out of them I just ride the shuttle to another terminal and buy one there before heading into Manhattan on the bus/subway.
The $7 Fun Pass is a MetroCard, so if Hudson News sells them they'll probably also sell $10 and $20 value cards---a better deal unless you'll be taking 4 or more subway/bus rides per day during your stay in the city.

Good to know that they're available at LGA, as not only is it hard to get $2.00 change for the bus, the MetroCard gives you a free transfer to the subway.
Be aware that Metrocards cannot be purchased anywhere in the Delta/NW terminal. If you are using that terminal (D - isn't it?), you have to go over to the US Airways terminal to purchase a pass.
When I flew in last July (AA - Main terminal - Concourse D), none of the newsstands airside had them, but after leaving security, the Hudson News in the corner of the food court (upstairs) did.
If there is a Hudson News in a terminal, they should be selling Metrocards.
Quote: The $7 Fun Pass is a MetroCard, so if Hudson News sells them they'll probably also sell $10 and $20 value cards---a better deal unless you'll be taking 4 or more subway/bus rides per day during your stay in the city.

Good to know that they're available at LGA, as not only is it hard to get $2.00 change for the bus, the MetroCard gives you a free transfer to the subway.
My experience with the Hudson News shop at the LGA Marine Air Terminal (Delta Shuttle) is that ONLY passes are sold (Fun Pass and Weekly Pass IIRC) -- NOT cash value Metrocards. This can be rather irritating for those of us who use cash value Metrocards exclusively, and happen to need a refill after traveling.

At JFK, the Airtrain end terminals (Jamaica and Howard Beach) sell all types of Metrocards.
Quote: ONLY passes are sold (Fun Pass and Weekly Pass IIRC) -- NOT cash value Metrocards
I don't think this is LGA specific -- I believe the MTA has stopped allowing third parties to sell anything but the passes.
Quote: Be aware that Metrocards cannot be purchased anywhere in the Delta/NW terminal. If you are using that terminal (D - isn't it?), you have to go over to the US Airways terminal to purchase a pass.

Where in the US Terminal are the passes sold?
According to the lookup on the mat site (mta.info, use Laguardia as the street address, Flushing, NY as the city and state)

HUDSON NEWS
LA GUARDIA AIR PORT
MAIN TERMINAL, QUEEN NY

and

HUDSON NEWS
LA GUARDIA AIR PORT
U. S. AIR TERMINAL, QUEEN NY

Sell the $10 and $20 cards, and

PARADIES LAGUARDIA INC
LAGUARDIA AIR PORT
DELTA FLGHT CTR, QUEEN NY

Sells the $5 airtrain and $10 card, though not sure why they would sell the airtrain card, but it's the MTA.
Bumping this topic back to the top to thank those of you who responded to my question, and to tell those who are interested what I discovered on my trip to LGA last week. In the US terminal, the Hudson News stand is in the baggage claim area. It sells all of the subway/bus passes mentioned in this thread, including the 7 day unlimited-ride Metrocard.
A few dumb questions...
Is the $10 metrocard a card with $12 value sold for $10, or is it just $10 in value?

Can you buy them with credit cards there? Or is Hudson's cash only?
It's $12 value for $10 and, yes, you can use your credit card to purchase.
Bumping this to see if anyone can confirm or deny that the above replies are still valid. Will by arriving at LGA tonight via Airtran (assuming this is main terminal?). The Hudson News stand will be in the baggage claim area? and they will sell the 7 day unlimited pass?? Thanks in advance for your replies.