Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

General Question: Access to FF Lounges

General Question: Access to FF Lounges

Old Aug 2, 2004, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Question General Question: Access to FF Lounges

Is it safe to say, generally, that whether you buy a F or J seat or are upgraded to A or J using miles, that you are permitted access to the appropriate airport lounge ( F or J, partners, or alliances included) whereever you are? If my presumption is correct, does this apply for domestic as well as international flights? Am I way off base? Thanks
Old Aug 2, 2004, 3:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
There is no one general rule. Each airline/alliance has their own rules as to access to F or J lounges.

Even within alliances, different airlines have different rules, so you see how difficult it would be just to give you one answer. Status also comes into play as well as memberships, etc...etc...

If you have specific airline/alliance in mind, post this question on appropriate forum with any and all ticketing info you have and I'm sure it will be answered quickly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.