Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Update on Los Cabos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2004, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Update on Los Cabos

I am going ahead with my plans for Los Cabos. I just moved the dates. I will be going August 20-27. I will also be taking my trip to LA too, so I will be able to use the information sooner than I thought that was provided to me in the "Things To Do In LA" thread. I will be sticking to the structure of my original itinerary. I'll probable delete this thread after a few days, but I just wanted to say this up front and not seem out of place in another thread.

I do have a questions though. I arrive in Huston at approximately 10:41 A.M.. From my understanding I change terminals and have to obviously check in for my flight to Los Cabos. That flight leaves at approximately 11:40 A.M. Is that enough time to clear security and check in at IAH? Would it be wise to check in at Newark just to be safe for my flight to Cabo? Also, do I have to get my bags or are they brought to my flight because I am connecting?

Last edited by First_Class_Flyer; Jul 16, 2004 at 3:17 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.