Reload this Page >

Question about booking engines

Old Dec 3, 2002, 4:30 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Hi all

I have been reading the posts about the $20 fares to Europe with some interest. Of course these are gone now but I am curious as to how people manage to stumble across them.

The best tool I have found thus far is the use of dream maps on travelocity. One can effectively look at a range of fares to a range of desitinations in a particular continent rather than have to type in each city pair.

Are there any other, similar features on other booking engines that enable users to search across a range of destinations or departure cities with a view to tracking down the odd incorrectly keyed fare? What tips can you provide that enable mass-searching of airfares?

What then is the best way to track down the next $20 airfare to Europe?

cheers Peter
Old Dec 3, 2002, 5:45 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ffhound:
What then is the best way to track down the next $20 airfare to Europe?</font>
Simply join ScottC's list!
Old Dec 3, 2002, 10:26 am

To Europe? I would rather prefer it to be a 20$ from Europe

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.