Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need your assistance for cheap airfare! YYC - PHX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2002, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Need your assistance for cheap airfare! YYC - PHX

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in - but I need your assistance.

My friend needs to fly CHEAP from YYC to PHX then back. She needs to depart THIS friday in the AM and return this Sunday in the PM.

ANY HELP??

Thanks a ton,
Vixie
Old Sep 30, 2002, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I doubt if there's anything cheap for such short notice since you can't use Pricline from YYC.

The best she can do is look for weekend specials (try Air Canada, America West and Alaska/Horizon).
Old Sep 30, 2002, 10:47 pm

Programs: AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG... you get the picture
use points. Seriously.

On three days advance booking with a Sat stay, the cheapest you will get is about $1600+tax.
Old Oct 1, 2002, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
If your friend has any flexibility, Alaska Airlines has a web special fare for Thursday/Saturday out Saturday/Monday in YYC-LAX for USD 222 and WN has LAS-PHX r/t for USD 136.50. Rather inconvenient but about 1/3 of the normal fare.

If she can go a little later, HP has a fare sale 1 week adv. purchase required).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.