Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best "Checked" luggage

Best "Checked" luggage

Old Jun 4, 2001, 5:21 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP& 2Million miler, Skywards Gold, Delta Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold
When I was in Singapore, I found a hard sided luggage called LOJEL It is made in Japan and has 6 wheels allowing it to be rolled any way. It has two combination locks, two key locks and the 31" costs about 120 US dollars. Nice colors and interior too. I have 8 of them now and love them
Old Jun 4, 2001, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Although my Tumi is great and lasts and lasts, a cheaper alternative which has done well for me is Black Paw. I have several of them and they are great looking and last forever. You can check them out at www.bpluggage.com
Old Jun 4, 2001, 7:49 pm

Hardside! Hardside! Hardside!

My Top 2 brands are Lojel: a great feature is 4-wheels in both horizontal and vertical standing position, and has key locks as well as combo lock) and Atlantic: I love the off-center deep clamshell design, easy to pack and really protects my stuff, but can only be pulled the 'wide' way, also, the locks on the Atlantic make me uneasy, they seem a little weak, and I usually use a strap for some extra peace of mind.

Eminent is a good third choice for reasonably priced hard side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.