Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

I saw some deals from Qqtar and Ethihad airlines

Old Oct 23, 2016, 8:13 am
Original Poster

How good is those 2 airlines. I have thought of buying since the price is good. I have travellers points here and there from United and American Air points systems.. and others but not those 2 middle east airlines. Should I get? Thinking of flying from chicago to Asia in April 2017 and found the prices really low like $989 or so.. compared to United, AA, and others hovering around $1100-1800... range. Should I wait still or just get it. I saw it 1-2x for $785 or so.. I should have got it then... but thought it was too early. Will it drop again back to 785 or buy it at 989?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:49 am

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by phillipjko
How good is those 2 airlines. I have thought of buying since the price is good. I have travellers points here and there from United and American Air points systems.. and others but not those 2 middle east airlines. Should I get? Thinking of flying from chicago to Asia in April 2017 and found the prices really low like $989 or so.. compared to United, AA, and others hovering around $1100-1800... range. Should I wait still or just get it. I saw it 1-2x for $785 or so.. I should have got it then... but thought it was too early. Will it drop again back to 785 or buy it at 989?
I can't speak to the pricing but the service on Qatar, Etihad and Emirates knocks spots off AA and UA. Plus QR and Etihad will probably earn AA miles for you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.