Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

What side of the plane do you prefer when watching a youtube video?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What side of the plane do you prefer when watching a youtube video?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pinniped
When I sit on the left side of the plane, I prefer to watch Youtube videos. When I sit on the right side of the plane, I tend to listen to more Pandora. If I'm in the center section of a widebody, I become so discombobulated that I end up playing minesweeper.

What the hell is this thread about? How can it not already be in OMNI?
It's called Analytics
Old May 2, 2016, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cloudship
Have you ever looked on Youtube for a video of a plane? I think most trip reports end up devolving into that sooner or later. There are even some out there that film the entire flight!
Saying that like you didn't go to look on my profile to see full flights and then targeted your comment that way.
Old May 2, 2016, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cloudship
Yeah, but it would probably get pretty cold at FL350.
And you might make fun of me but at least i've tried to do something, i struggle against a lot of things
Old May 4, 2016, 8:03 am

Programs: QF
The Emperor always sits facing south. I only choose seats that are southward facing.
Old May 4, 2016, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by pinniped
When I sit on the left side of the plane, I prefer to watch Youtube videos. When I sit on the right side of the plane, I tend to listen to more Pandora. If I'm in the center section of a widebody, I become so discombobulated that I end up playing minesweeper.

What the hell is this thread about? How can it not already be in OMNI?
I concur and agree with the afore mentioned modulation by the poster above. ^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.