Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Where did Kayak's fare predictor go?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

I've been looking for the fare predictor that Kayak used to have an I can't find it. A google search brings up a year or two old news articles talking about it, and I found a help page describing how it works, the feature itself seems to be gone. Does anybody know what happened to make them remove it? Or a better question, is any other company doing one?
Old Jan 26, 2015, 6:46 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving thread to Online Travel Booking Forum
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jan 26, 2015, 7:35 pm

I wondered the same thing. The small graph in the upper left is still there which "predicts" whether or not to buy but you can't click on it to get a detailed chart of fare trends. That was much more useful.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Oh, I don't even get the graph. Do you happen to know the steps you take to bring it up? I tried lookup up itineraries for round trip, one way an multicity. I've only checked international trips, though, not domestic. I also created a login thinking that it was now a feature only for members but I still didn't get it.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 1:14 pm

Programs: Miles and More - Flying Blue
don't know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.