Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Mile High Club is against airline rules, does it also apply to Solo Mile High Club?

Mile High Club is against airline rules, does it also apply to Solo Mile High Club?

Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Please limit responses to the legal side of this only... Thanks!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:01 am

Programs: BA Silver
Legal side? Depends on the jurisdiction I guess. AIUI, to be convicted of outraging public decency offences over here, the fiscal must show both that you have offended someone, and that person's offence meets the Clapham omnibus test. So... long way round to saying, so long as no-one notices, it's probably not a crime.

Against airline policies? Erm, yes, one one would think so...
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:27 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.

Legal side?

Which country's law are you referring to?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:11 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
"It's frowned upon"
Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:34 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

This is better suited for OMNI and as the OP (and others) are not OMNI-qualified I am locking this thread.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.