Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Your Business Travel Plans for 2015: A Survey in Collaboration with FBT Magazine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 12, 2014, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jspira
This thread is for the 2015 Business Travel Outlook Survey. It touches on such questions as: Are you planning on taking more business trips in 2015 as opposed to 2014? Do you prefer a particular airline or lodging company which you intend to patronize next year? What will be your dining preferences after January 1?

Please take the survey here and join in the discussion below.

The survey will run through December 20, 2014.
Print Wikipost

Your Business Travel Plans for 2015: A Survey in Collaboration with FBT Magazine

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 10:51 am

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Thaikwai
Other than the question about whether I will travel more in 2015 than in '13/'14, there was precious little asked about my plans specific to 2015. The questions asked could have related to any "typical" frequent flyer poll and were not specific to 2015 travel....don't really see what value there is in the data you will glean from the questions asked, in relation to 2015 travel.
Great question and the answer is that we have data for the same questions from past years which will allow us to discern trends for 2015.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:36 pm

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
OK, but my original question begs an answer.......its not specific to 2015, only to "average survey questions"......you haven't asked what would we do different in 2015 from previous years....and selecting answers that put wi-fi availability low down on the list of preferences may allow you to sell the results of this survey to a wi-fi solutions provider, but what is the benefit that we, your members, will derive from participation in this survey?

Scant benefit in my humble opinion!!!
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:51 pm

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Thaikwai
OK, but my original question begs an answer.......its not specific to 2015, only to "average survey questions"......you haven't asked what would we do different in 2015 from previous years....and selecting answers that put wi-fi availability low down on the list of preferences may allow you to sell the results of this survey to a wi-fi solutions provider, but what is the benefit that we, your members, will derive from participation in this survey?
Some members here manage corporate travel, some work for travel-related companies, and others here are travel information junkies. I run the research arm of Accura and we conduct research that we believe will be in the interest of these and other groups and we are fortunate enough to have FlyerTalk as a research partner and we share the results here. There's no real direct answer to your question but this is the best I can do at the moment.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:49 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

The results are now available of the Frequent Business Traveler survey pertaining to your business travel plans for 2015.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.