Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Used Airline Seats to Rent/Buy?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2014, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

HI all! I saw this post from an earlier thread (back in '06) and I am kind of in the same boat. I'm working on a film project and I might need a large quantity of airline seats (Coach) - Ideally they would be the same style and match. We like seats that are light blue. Does anyone know of a source where I can arrange to rent them? (need approx 80 - doubles, triples and singles if that even exists) - Would be a super bonus if the contact was in souther california! Thank you in advance!
Old Jul 23, 2014, 6:19 pm

I know a studio warehouse in LA area has entire interior mock up. Sorry so not remember name
Old Jul 23, 2014, 6:34 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
moving thread to TravelBuzz

Willie
co mod CommunityBuzz forum
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:28 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
volpina585, welcome to FlyerTalk!

This very old thread from 14 years ago, may give you some leads -- if [huge "if"] -- the information is still reliable.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...prefer-fc.html
Old Jul 23, 2014, 9:38 pm

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
Try Aero Mock-ups in North Hollywood. Also, consider renting matching, even if not out to 80, and CGI the rest. Here's a sample:

Code:
P/n: 21-2C-4    Seat, Coach – “767”

Available as a Single/solo (1) seat, Double/two (2) across assembly/bench Port side seat, Double/two (2) across assembly/bench Starboard side seat and a Triple/three (3) across assembly/bench seat with blue cloth.  The Triple is finished on both sides and can be used for either side of the cabin.  Seats include seat back tray table, seat back recline, seat back pocket and seat belts.  Seat is mounted on pre-drilled seat track.

FOB:                       Los Angeles, CA     

Available:               Single                                1

Port Doubles                     19      

Center Triples                   35      

Starboard Doubles           26
Old Jul 24, 2014, 12:31 am

Programs: AA EXP
Go to AirHollywood in Pacoima, CA. They regularly sell (and I know are currently selling) exactly what you are probably looking for. I helped them just the other week to dig through some old stuff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.