Reload this Page >

Flights between 2 airport that no other Flyertalker has ever done

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights between 2 airport that no other Flyertalker has ever done

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2014, 10:55 am

Considering there's only 2 flights daily in and out, I'm gonna throw this out there... Butte, MT (BTM) to SLC.
Old May 23, 2014, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FlyingDiver
You can add me to that list. Making my fifth trip there this fall.
Once was enough for me. Although Lorenz' "wine cellar" and his pastry chef used to be top notch.

For top class diving I prefer other destinations in Indo. My 11th Komodo trip is just around the corner. And I lost count on my number of trips to Ambon and the Banda Sea (hence my FT handle ) And TTE-AMQ was one of my "possibly unique airport pairs" upthread.
Old May 23, 2014, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by tireman77
On that topic, I'll be flying POM-HKN in about 2 weeks.
Walindi? Star Dancer? Have fun!
Old May 23, 2014, 6:39 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
Walindi? Star Dancer? Have fun!
Walindi and Febrina. I'll do everything in my power to ensure I do. Thanks!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:00 pm

Programs: QF, HH
Aiurya (Ukarumpa) to Sibog village, although that was on a scheduled helicopter service. Otherwise, Mission Aviation MAF from POM to Ukarumpa.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:59 pm

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Just did MRU-SEZ. Not that exotic, but it was an interesting flight. Air Seychelles operated by Etihad. I bought it from Air Seychelles and the flight number was HM. The aircraft livery and most of the branding on board was Etihad, but there were some small Air Seychelles touches -- the printed menus (food in Y was excellent) and little fabric covers over the headrests were branded as Air Seychelles.

Of course my Etihad Guest miles didn't post so I'll have to chase that.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 1:03 am

BFI-PAE
Old Oct 23, 2014, 2:41 am

LEB-PHL
CAP-PAP
wish i remembered the aircraft, think it was a saab out of leb. from CAP-PAP even though it was branded as a haitian airline it still played a recording of the us airways express safety announcement from its previous life.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 3:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Pekanbaru to Dumai (both on Sumatra).
Pointe Noire, Congo to Muanda, DR Congo
Dhaka to Syhlet (both in Bangladesh)
Old Oct 23, 2014, 3:55 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
How are people determining that their route has never been flown by another FTer?

On this thread I have seen multiple routes mentioned that have been done by people whom I know, including by some people whom I know to have posted to FT before.

It seem like most people are just guessing that, amongst over 500k FTers, few or none may have flown between the airport/city pairs they are mentioning in this thread; that and hoping (or hoping not) to find someone who has traveled between the same airport/city pair.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 5:31 am

Programs: AY, SQ, EK
Originally Posted by Tchiowa
Pekanbaru to Dumai (both on Sumatra).
Pointe Noire, Congo to Muanda, DR Congo
Dhaka to Syhlet (both in Bangladesh)
Very impressive - and not easy to replicate ^
Old Oct 23, 2014, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by nanyang
Very impressive - and not easy to replicate ^
All for work. My boss used to send me to places he figured no one else wanted to go. I found it fascinating. I've been to places I never knew existed.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by davie355
BFI-PAE
on a revenue flight?

I have about two dozen log entries for that, in one direction or the other, as a Boeing flight test engineer ...
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by GUWonder
How are people determining that their route has never been flown by another FTer?

On this thread I have seen multiple routes mentioned that have been done by people whom I know, including by some people whom I know to have posted to FT before.

It seem like most people are just guessing that, amongst over 500k FTers, few or none may have flown between the airport/city pairs they are mentioning in this thread; that and hoping (or hoping not) to find someone who has traveled between the same airport/city pair.
maybe the title should have been something like "Post what you think is your most obscure city pair"
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dtokuda
LEB-PHL
CAP-PAP
wish i remembered the aircraft, think it was a saab out of leb. from CAP-PAP even though it was branded as a haitian airline it still played a recording of the us airways express safety announcement from its previous life.
I did LEB-PHL and LGA-LEB back in 2000, in both cases I was on a Beechcraft 1900D on USX.

I also flew BOS-ABE and ABE-DCA-ABE on Dash 8s. Both of them were pre-9/11 and the service was dropped soon afterwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.