Wiki Posts
Search

Crazy eye'd seat poacher

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP 1K
Crazy eye'd seat poacher

Flying to EWR yesterday, I was in 7C and was watching the [mess] that has become getting everybody into their seats on UA now.

A lady who was, on the surface, quite attractive, but had those eyes that let you know that there is a massive amount of crazy in there, first put her MASSIVE (no joke and no exaggeration) hard shelled "carry-on" over row 10, then swam back upstream to 1st class.

Towards the end of boarding, a gentleman questioned her about her seat, and then, without saying a word to him or the FA, she moved to 7E. Eventually, another person comes on board and tells her that she is in HIS seat. Again, she gets up without saying anything, and walks towards the back of the plane. Not sure where she ended up, but the plane was pretty full.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 6, 2012 at 4:54 pm Reason: mind your language, please
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by ORD Punk
A lady who was, on the surface, quite attractive, but had those eyes that let you know that there is a massive amount of crazy in there...
On Craigslist, they have a feature called "best of craigslist" - if we had the same thing here, I'd nominate this as the best message of the day. In any case, I think you have a future as a writer. This is the way to start a chapter. ;-)
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP 1K
Originally Posted by mitchmu
On Craigslist, they have a feature called "best of craigslist" - if we had the same thing here, I'd nominate this as the best message of the day. In any case, I think you have a future as a writer. This is the way to start a chapter. ;-)
Haha. Unless you're into it, going after the crazy eyes is a mistake most men only make once, (maybe twice depending on chest size)

Maybe I'll start writing this story, one chapter at a time, one chapter per flight
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:39 pm
Suspended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5T7aFvncZk
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:45 pm

I'm bookmarking this thread as a possible TalkMail submission.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA MP, DL Sky Miles
Flying to EWR yesterday, I was in 7C and was watching the clusterf*&k that has become getting everybody into their seats on UA now.

A lady who was, on the surface, quite attractive, but had those eyes that let you know that there is a massive amount of crazy in there, first put her MASSIVE (no joke and no exaggeration) hard shelled "carry-on" over row 10, then swam back upstream to 1st class.

Towards the end of boarding, a gentleman questioned her about her seat, and then, without saying a word to him or the FA, she moved to 7E. Eventually, another person comes on board and tells her that she is in HIS seat. Again, she gets up without saying anything, and walks towards the back of the plane. Not sure where she ended up, but the plane was pretty full.
I am surprised she didn't throw that massive carry on in the 1st class over head bin. We used to see that happen a lot.

^^
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:34 pm

Location: MEL, PER, PBO, occasionally ships, oil rigs and other places that no sane human being should ever find themselves
Programs: IHG RA, PC Plat, QF Plat/LTS
How I Met Your Mother did a whole episode on crazy eyes.

ALWAYS a warning sign. Every time I see them (regardless of how she may otherwise look or act) all I hear is "Danger Will Robinson. Danger!"
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:51 pm

Flying to EWR yesterday, I was in 7C and was watching the [mess] that has become getting everybody into their seats on UA now.

As they say, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." At least she didn't make a fuss about having to move.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 10:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
+1
Old Aug 6, 2012, 10:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

A lady who was, on the surface, quite attractive, but had those eyes that let you know that there is a massive amount of crazy in there...

I saw her, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.