Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seeking advice about seats in SAS economy

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2012, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Seeking advice about seats in SAS economy

I'm in charge of planning a trip to NYC next week for my self and a couple of friends. We've booked return flights with SAS as they fly direct CPH-EWR at a fair price. My question is if I've booked the "right seats" for our return flight.
We are returning to CPH on SK910 which as far as I know is an Airbus A340-300 and the seats we've booked is in row 23 (C, D and E) just behind the Economy Extra cabin. The reason for booking these seat was due to the description at seatguru: "Seats have a little extra legroom as you are only separated from the section in front of you by a curtain. The electronics under the seats are also less of an issue since you are aligned differently".
I now the width is slighty reduced because of the TV in the armrests but if we are looking for seats with legg room can you then recommend these seats? (My worse nightmare would be if it turned out that instead of a curtain it was a wall between economy extra and economy).
Thanks a lot for your feedback in advance.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 2:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Perhaps this question is better suited for the SAS forum?
Old Apr 25, 2012, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Sorry - Of course it is. Just need to find it Thanks for reminding me.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 7:36 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
As the OP has now posted this query in the SAS forum, we'll close this one. Thanks. /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.