Community
Wiki Posts
Search

48 hours to issue ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2024, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

48 hours to issue ticket?

I'm going to be flying from taipei to kuala lumpur but can't book the ticket through the carrier (batik air) because they won't accept international credit cards. I found a Taiwanese OTA where I can get the ticket, but one of the points of the fare is "ticket will be issued in 48 hours." Any concern with this? Does anyone know why it would take them 48 hours to issue a ticket? I'm able to wait that long if necessary because my flight isn't for a week still, but just don't want to risk not getting the ticket after 48 hours pass. Is it better to use an OTA that issues the ticket immediately?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
This is through the Malindoair site? Didn't have that problem (with a Cdn CC) in '16, '17 or '19 but did before all that (had to pay through Thai Lion Air via a Bangkok 7-11.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.