Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

favorite dumb pax comments

favorite dumb pax comments

Old Feb 23, 2014, 3:19 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by onobond
On a full flight LHR-IST, I was in 1C (C was rows 1-6). Shortly after seatbelt sign swithed off, a lady from behind approached me and explained having a phobia, disabling her to sit behind a curtain, having seat 7C, asking me to change seats.
"Oh, you have that phobia, too? Small world, that's why I booked this seat! Maybe someone in the last row of coach will switch with you."
Old Feb 25, 2014, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA *A (Gold), Avis (Gold), Marriott (Gold)
This is a third hand story so believe what you will...

The story goes like this:

A model was flying in to a city for a weekend gig. She wanted to be picked up at the curb. The driver goes to the terminal and waits. After 15 mins he calls her and she insists she is at the curb. After not seeing her he decides to do a few laps around the airport, just in case she moved from one terminal to another. After doing a few laps around the airport and still not seeing her - he calls her and asks her what level she was on.

"I went to the departures level because were are going to depart the airport."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.