How to check booking class on my e-ticket?

Subscribe
Hi guys!

I´ve got an e-ticket from Lufthansa and I want to check which booking class it is. Depending on which it is I might credit it to different FF programs.

I have 2 different numbers both 6 figures (or letters)

The first one states Booking code and are 6 letters
The other one states Airline confirmation and is a mix of numbers and letters.

The obvious might be that the first letter of the booking code is my booking class (Maybe I´ll be remembered for this intelligent question) but since this is H and this is a very discounted ticket it doesn´t really match to me.

If anyone knows please enlighten me.

Thanks.
Quote: Hi guys!

I´ve got an e-ticket from Lufthansa and I want to check which booking class it is. Depending on which it is I might credit it to different FF programs.

I have 2 different numbers both 6 figures (or letters)

The first one states Booking code and are 6 letters
The other one states Airline confirmation and is a mix of numbers and letters.

The obvious might be that the first letter of the booking code is my booking class (Maybe I´ll be remembered for this intelligent question) but since this is H and this is a very discounted ticket it doesn´t really match to me.

If anyone knows please enlighten me.

Thanks.
No, the first character is probably not the booking class.

Go to: http://www.checkmytrip.com and enter booking code and surname.

You should be able to find the booking class there.
Thanks.

I still can´t find it though.

Is it the first letter (there´s 3 to choose from) totally 3 numbers and 3 letters.
Sorry to bump this thread again but does anyone know how to exactly check which booking class it is? Or am I just in the blind here?
Have you called Lufthansa?
Ok. Thanks. Just did that.

Apparently it´s booking class L.

Strange though as there´s no L anywhere. But at least I know now.

Thanks for the tip. Guess I should have thought about that my self.
The booking code is usually (though not always) the first letter of what is called the fare basis code. That usually only prints out on your eticket receipt after you have purchased the ticket.