Wiki Posts
Search

RTW deals and tools?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
RTW deals and tools?

So, I am starting to think about doing a short (5 weeks) RTW trip next year. I just became aware that in addition to the usual *A and OW RTW fares there is a special SQ RTW fare ex USA that extremely attractive...like $7K in F. That's about half the price of a *A ticket. Of course there are lots of rules associated.

So, I was wondering if there are similar sorts of special fares on other airlines. And other than the trip planning tools on the *A and OW websites are there other good tools out there for choosing itineraries? My thought has been to fly some of the higher rated F class products out there. I know this is going to take a fare amount of research to maximize the experience. But I find that the planning is about half the fun for me so I am looking forward to it. It's just a matter of figuring out where to start.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.