ExpertFlyer.com - Master Information and Updates Thread

Subscribe
Quote: ExpertFlyer Voice, could you please pm me some dicount coupon codes for renewal? I want to renew my expertflyer account but don't want to do it without discout since I already paid one year full fare. Thanks for your help.
Hi Gordon, and thank you for your business. The 1 year service is already discounted as you get 12 months of Premium service for the price of 10. If you don't wish to pay for that up front, you can also go on a month-to-month plan if you don't use it that often as you can cancel and renew as you see fit.

If the year you already paid for has not yet expired, please contact our team at [email protected] to help get you back into your existing account.
Additional Airline Awards & Seat Maps added
We’re happy to announce that additional/expanded airline Award & Seat Map availability has just been added to ExpertFlyer:

Award Availability:

Aeroflot:
Business - Award (O)
Economy - Award (X)

Korean Air:
First – Award (A)

Air Europa Lineas Aereas:
Business - Classic Award (P)
Business - Flex Award (A)
Economy - Classic Award (I)
Economy - Flex Award (B)

Alitalia:
Business - Award (Z)
Economy - Award (U)

Malaysia Airlines:
Coach – Award (T)

Gol Transportes Aereos:
Business - Award (I)
Economy - Award (X)

Hawaiian Airlines:
First - Flex Award/Upgrade (P)
Economy - Award (T)
Economy - Flex Award (Q)

Kingfisher:
Business - Award (Z)
Economy - Award (R)

Seat Maps:

Aeroflot
Korean Air
Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Quote: We’re happy to announce that additional/expanded airline Award & Seat Map availability has just been added to ExpertFlyer:

Award Availability:

Aeroflot:
Business - Award (O)
Economy - Award (X)

Korean Air:
First – Award (A)

Air Europa Lineas Aereas:
Business - Classic Award (P)
Business - Flex Award (A)
Economy - Classic Award (I)
Economy - Flex Award (B)

Malaysia Airlines:
Coach – Award (T)

Gol Transportes Aereos:
Business - Award (I)
Economy - Award (X)

Hawaiian Airlines:
First - Flex Award/Upgrade (P)
Economy - Award (T)
Economy - Flex Award (Q)

Kingfisher:
Business - Award (Z)
Economy - Award (R)

Seat Maps:

Aeroflot
Korean Air
Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Thanks for the update. What is going on with UA? They were there again recently and then disappeared again.
Quote: Thanks for the update. What is going on with UA? They were there again recently and then disappeared again.
Second that! I recently signed up for a trial, but can't justify the cost to make it a paid membership without access to UA.
Quote: Thanks for the update. What is going on with UA? They were there again recently and then disappeared again.
As was noted in another thread, it looks like this will be resolved: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13292805-post189.html
Quote: Kingfisher:
Business - Award (Z)
Awesome! Thanks! ^^
Added Alitalia Award classes
We also just added Alitalia (AZ) to the list. We're not 100% sure if the classes are the same for partner redemption, so try it out and let us know what you find.
More Accurate QF Seat Maps
We also just released a feature that allows you to enter your QF Frequent Flyer # on the Preferences tab of the My Account page. When a QF seat map search is done the FF# will get sent with the request and if you have elite status, you'll see available seats that otherwise would show up blocked to everyone else. (We already did this for UA)

If there are other airlines that anyone knows of that do the same thing, please email or PM me and we can easily test it out. Thanks.
is there any chance to have KE business and KE economy?
it would definitely make asia based skymiles member happy!
Quote: is there any chance to have KE business and KE economy?
it would definitely make asia based skymiles member happy!
We looked but unfortunately those classes aren’t available to us. However we’ll keep looking and let you know if we do find them.
What is the best way to search AA Partner Award using AA miles?
Or Oneworld award using AA miles?

Thanks
Quote: What is the best way to search AA Partner Award using AA miles?

Thanks
You can use ExpertFlyer for an idea of what awards an AA partner may have available. However the only real way to know for sure what quantities partners have made available to AA is to call AA and confirm.
Quote: What is the best way to search AA Partner Award using AA miles?
Please see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post11822041
Is it correct that Delta limits G class availability to six itn per EF query?
Quote: Is it correct that Delta limits G class availability to six itn per EF query?
Most of the time, but not all of the time. It's also not class specific. MSP-ATL on 10/12 for example returns 7 options, for both V and G.

When we directly talk to the DL host in order to get the hidden upgrade inventory. A limitation of that method is that the DL host doesn't always return all options in one query, unlike searching for the regular fare class availability from the GDS, which returns as much as we ask it for.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  14  54