Reload this Page >

ExpertFlyer vs KVS Availability Tools

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ExpertFlyer vs KVS Availability Tools

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 8:18 pm

Does anyone know of an alternative to expertflyer that works off a web browser?

I personally prefer KVS, but my main gripes with KVS are
- software based on windows ( yes I know there is a workaround via crossover for Mac people ) but not having this web based means that I can't run this effectively on the go, on my iPad or from any web browser . It's a little 2003 for me
- Not mobile friendly

Expertflyer has it's own problems. Flight availability data can be off, forget upgrade availability data, the only useful info is the fare list and seat map. But I hate everything else.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: QF SG, AC, AA
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
administrator of the expert flyer tool:

...ExpertFlyer...have access to information like enhanced Fare Rules and Routing Rules and upgrade and award information for certain airlines that KVS doesn't...
I would like to see the fare and Routing Rules for the QF World Walkabout Fare:

http://www.qantas.com.au/agents_uk/d...f/info/UKfares

How can I do that in Expertflyer (or in KVS if not in Expertflyer) (or somewhere else if in neither)?

Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2015, 7:14 am

Interline Agreements

Any thoughts/experiences on the accuracy of the interline agreements reported on ExpertFlyer vs. KVS?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.