Managing Miles and Points

Subscribe
Hello All,

I am new to this site and thought someone here might know. I have been traveling every week for work for 2 years now. I have collected points at every conceivable hotel chain and have found keeping track of them a pain.

So my question is: Is there a site or something that is free or i can subscribe to that can manage them for me. I guess what i am thinking is something where i put in my numbers and what not and it would display them all in one place.
Welcome to Flyertalk. I use Miletracker which is free, It has it's issues at times, but overall I am very pleased. Download at http://www.usatoday.deskport.biz/
thanks
That is awesome.i set it up and it worked like a charm. ^
Quote: That is awesome.i set it up and it worked like a charm. ^
I use the following:

https://moneycenter.yodlee.com/

It's great for keeping track of hotel points, frequent flyer miles, brokerage accounts, bank accounts all at one place.
Quote: ...I am new to this site and thought someone here might know.
Welcome to FT!

There's an existing (Master) thread on the exact topic:

One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

In case you don't know the search feature yet. Search option is located at the top of each forum. Use the key words to locate existing/legend discussion threads are generally a good start. If you had use "track" or "miletracker" under MileBuzz! forum, you would have gotten more than a dozen results. I used miletracker and located the master thread. Bumping a master thread by posting your questions will make our mods lives much easier.

FT Search is not perfect. However, it will give you some good pointers.

Again, welcome!
If you have a Fidelity brokerage account, you can use the Full View feature (i think it's a version of Yodlee) that you can link to all your mileage accounts as well as other financial accounts, so that at one glance you can see your whole life in front of you.

And, if you don't currently have a Fidelity account, you can open one and get AA miles.
You can also use the Bank of America, My portfolio function, if you happen to be a customer of their with Checking, savings, etc.