Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems with MileTracker??

Anyone else having problems with MileTracker??

Old Oct 26, 2010, 5:52 pm

Location: Midwest United States (and anywhere a cheap fare takes me)
Programs: Marriott (Gold), Hilton (Gold), SWA (CP), Hertz (5*), UA (Nobody), AA (Lifetime Gold)
It's backkkkkkkk...

Who knows where it went or how long it will be here...
Old Oct 26, 2010, 8:29 pm

Well, I've had it; switched to AwardWallet...

This latest outage for miletracker and the constant broken links, finally has taken its toll. Switched to awardwallet.com. Like it so far, easy to enter, seems comprehensive, just wish the Southwest Airlines linkage would work. But it works for me. Goodbye, MileTracker...
Old Oct 26, 2010, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by randix
This latest outage for miletracker and the constant broken links, finally has taken its toll. Switched to awardwallet.com. Like it so far, easy to enter, seems comprehensive, just wish the Southwest Airlines linkage would work. But it works for me. Goodbye, MileTracker...
How weird is that??

I spent the time today and switched to AW as well. I like that they show you the expiration dates. I wanted to like Mileagemanager but I need to have an overview of 5 person's accounts and it wants you to set up separate accounts for each (consequently, $$ x5 and no overview).
Old Oct 26, 2010, 9:08 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Red face Working!

Up and running now!
Old Oct 26, 2010, 11:08 pm

Mileport is back up here as well. I did switch to Awardwallet, but unless I do something wrong, that program does not update automatically. It is scary, too, after I signed up and entered my info, I received an e-mail from them displaying all my reservations and bookings. Seems, they go in deep into each account
Old Oct 27, 2010, 7:00 am
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
I have switched to award wallet, and am not looking back!^

Last edited by kpc; Oct 28, 2010 at 10:57 pm
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:50 am
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Originally Posted by EXLEFTSEAT
Mileport is back up here as well. I did switch to Awardwallet, but unless I do something wrong, that program does not update automatically. It is scary, too, after I signed up and entered my info, I received an e-mail from them displaying all my reservations and bookings. Seems, they go in deep into each account

Login to AwardWallet, go to My Account. You can turn off that feature there.

We also update automatically every 2 days or so. You can also click the Update button and update individual or all accounts.

Thanks,
The AwardWallet Team
Old Oct 27, 2010, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by AwardWallet
Login to AwardWallet, go to My Account. You can turn off that feature there.

We also update automatically every 2 days or so. You can also click the Update button and update individual or all accounts.

Thanks,
The AwardWallet Team
I tried it, but I can't find it. Maybe because I am a "AwardWallet Lite" subscriber? Not yes a "Plus" member?
Old Apr 23, 2011, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
MT now supporting DL?

I checked my balances on MileTracker this AM & my correct DL miles popped up. Good news, heh? Maybe Maybe Cap 1 will be next! Or Amex MR?
Old Apr 23, 2011, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by philemer
I checked my balances on MileTracker this AM & my correct DL miles popped up. Good news, heh? Maybe Maybe Cap 1 will be next! Or Amex MR?

Same here. It had been stuck at 11000 miles, today it shows the correct amount: 4
Old Jun 1, 2011, 3:05 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Error

Have been getting MDB2 Error at Miletracker site. Anyone else experiencing difficulties?
Old Jun 1, 2011, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Tmpy
Have been getting MDB2 Error at Miletracker site. Anyone else experiencing difficulties?
Couldn't find the thread. Having problems since Sunday. I am moving over to Awardwallet.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, Delta, SPG Gold, Marriott Sil., Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, PC Platinum Ambassador
I've gone from sporadic problems each day to absolutely nothing opening up today at all. Anyone else having any luck?
Old Jun 13, 2011, 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by SJS58
I've gone from sporadic problems each day to absolutely nothing opening up today at all. Anyone else having any luck?
Same here, unable to log in.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 8:16 pm

This morning, 11 a.m. Japan time, works again fine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.