milemaven.com helps you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight

Subscribe
Note: MileMaven is a tool for maximizing airline miles.
For maximizing hotel points, use PointMaven.com

I'd like to introduce milemaven.com - a free browsable database of airlines, frequent flyer programs, and bonus miles offers - designed to make sure you earn the most miles on your next flight.

Milemaven.com can search for offers by route. Just enter the origin and destination cities, and all relevant double, triple and other bonus miles promotions will be presented. You can also click on a frequent flyer program to find out all its airline partners, or click on an airline and find out in which programs it participates. The Frequently Asked Questions page contains more information.

Milemaven.com is a tool designed for the frequent flyer community. I hope you find the site useful. Feel free to use this thread for feedback, suggestions, requests, raves and rants (unless it's really embarrassing... ).

Special thanks to all FlyerTalk members who helped test the BETA site for their excellent suggestions.

May you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight!

boazs
[email protected]
http://www.milemaven.com
Quote: I'd like to introduce milemaven.com - a free browsable database of airlines, frequent flyer programs, and bonus miles offers - designed to make sure you earn the most miles on your next flight.

milemaven can search for offers by route. Just enter the origin and destinations cities, and all relevant double, triple and other bonus miles promotions will be presented. You can also click on a frequent flyer program to find out all its airline partners, or click on an airline and find out in which programs it participates. The Frequenty Asked Questions page contains more information.

I truly hope you will find milemaven useful. It's a tool designed for the frequent flyer community; please feel free to use this thread to provide feedback, suggestions, requests, raves and rants (unless it's really embarrassing... ).

Special thanks to all the FlyerTalk members who have helped test the site while it was still in BETA, and to all their extremely useful suggestions.

May you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight!

boazs
[email protected]
http://www.milemaven.com
Great site and great idea!!!! Now if I can just remember its there when I go to book we're all set *smile*
Definitely a great help! I have a new bookmark.

Mike
Great site, boazs! I'm adding a link to it in the MR Tools thread!
Great new resource. Although it would be even better if it calculated the miles for the route and/or found the lowest fares, cpm, etc. Will just have to combine with other sites for now.
Milemaven.com's Flight Mileage Calculator
Quote: Great new resource. Although it would be even better if it calculated the miles for the route and/or found the lowest fares, cpm, etc. Will just have to combine with other sites for now.
Thanks!

When you search a route, the nonstop flight mileage between the airports is shown on the offers page. Thus, milemaven.com can also be used as a quick mileage calculator.

A more intelligent calculator that also takes into account the offer details is on the ever-growing to-do list, however it's not very high on that list.

Thanks again!
Thank you very much, boazs. A very useful tool to add to our FT collection. Kudos to you for all the excellent work that must have gone into developing this. ^
Thank you-I think this will come in handy!
Thanks, great site!

A small suggestion regarding the offers search - in addition to the FROM/TO fields, add a field for airline as well so user can limit the offer displayed to one or more specific airlines.
Looks like a lot of work making this site. thanks for doing it.
Filtering by airline or frequent flyer program
Quote: Thanks, great site!

A small suggestion regarding the offers search - in addition to the FROM/TO fields, add a field for airline as well so user can limit the offer displayed to one or more specific airlines.
Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad you like the site!
Regarding your suggestion: The plan is to add small buttons at the top of the offers table that will sort the offers by airline name, program name, etc. That should make it easy to spot offers by your preferred airline or program.
^ ! I like the way it shows both airline and program, so you can see more options to maximize miles overall, not just in your target program...

Well done!
Thanks boazs, this is an excellent site. I testdrove for two days now and found two offers I was unaware of: The BA triple miles offer for EU residents (tripling my miles on an AMS-LHR-JFK/EWR-LHR-AMS itinerary next week) and the Emirates 5,000 mile first flight offer.

Great work!
Awesome! ^ Thank you for sharing.
The Hunt for Quintuple Bonus Miles...
It's been a very busy week for Milemaven.com! I'm still surprised the servers didn't crash...

A few small improvements that I wanted to share: The What's Popular page shows the trend using little green & red arrows.

The home page now displays the number of active promotions in the database. There are currently 355 live, searchable bonus miles offers, the most recent one being a fresh-from-the-oven 5,000 to 10,000 bonus miles transatlantic offer added this morning (here).

There's even a quintuple miles offer in the database. These are pretty rare. Haven't seen these for quite a while (The last one I remember is a US offer from 2002). If I did my math right, you could earn 3,750 miles for a 250 mile Y-class flight (The earned mileage is fixed for domestic flights).

Just for fun, I'm offering an honorable mention on Milemaven's home page for 24 hours to the first FT member who finds this 5x offer (sorry, can't offer bonus miles...)

Last but not least - many, many thanks to the FT users for their encouraging feedback and support!