Wiki Posts
Search

milemaven.com helps you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2005, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by jerry crump
Also I need to say you have really done a great job on what you are doing. How much time did it take to delvelop and maintain?
Without going into the gory details, let's just say I wouldn't have made it without my Silvia...

Last edited by boazs; Nov 16, 2005 at 1:20 pm
Old Nov 16, 2005, 2:45 pm

Programs: Avis PP, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Excellent resource! Very useful! Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:14 am

Programs: CO Plat., Marriott Platinum, Starwood Plat., Delta Gold
Awesome! Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2005, 11:26 am

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Wonderful site

Thanks so much!
Old Nov 25, 2005, 8:32 pm

Programs: PC Gold
2 thumbs up! thanks! ^ ^
Old Nov 25, 2005, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA 2P, Ameniti, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Thanks for the site! I will definitely use it on a regular basis.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

New on MM.com

New on MileMaven

Here are some of the new features on MM:

- The database now includes "Targeted Offers" (check the Continental page, is has a few of those). To share a targeted offer please send a note to [email protected]. It's one of the easiest ways to instantenously improve your FT karma, in addition to an honorable mention in the MM hall-of-fame.

- The offers can now be sorted by airline, program, name, or date. Just click on the appropriate table header. This helps to zero in on offers that are most relevant to you.

- It is now possible to find offers from your home town without specifying a destination. So the next time you're looking for a vacation destination that also earns you triple miles...
Here's how it works: Just leave the "To" field empty and you'll get a selection of offers that can earn you miles when flying from your airport. This also works the other way - i.e., you can leave the "From" field empty and locate offers for flying into a destination city.

- Improved airport search - spelling errors are now corrected, so you can now fly from the Pitzburg to Honolooloo and still earn the same miles.

Enjoy!

P.S. As always, I'm hungry for feedback, so please feed me!
Old Dec 5, 2005, 9:08 pm

Programs: EXP 2006 & 2007
good information, thanks
Old Dec 6, 2005, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you, boazs, responsible for maintaining the content on the site, currently, long-term, etc?
Old Dec 7, 2005, 8:21 am

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, Marriott and Starwood
I'm going to earn extra miles I would have missed otherwise.

Thanks
Old Dec 9, 2005, 10:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SQ
Great Site!! ^ ^ ^ ^

Thanks
Old Dec 9, 2005, 11:28 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz PC
Awesome. This is a really sweet tool! ^
Old Dec 10, 2005, 7:28 am

More Thanks

Wonderful work, Boazs.

BTW, it's also refreshing to see another FF-related service that you don't have to pay to use. (Can you hear me firstclassflyer, awardplanner, etc.). Thanks for all your work.

One more comment, I do know that there are a lot of great websites/services that you don't have to pay to use (Gary Steiger's, webflyer, frequentfliercrier, etc.) so please don't reply to this and b*tch at me. I was just trying to make a POSITIVE comment.
Old Dec 10, 2005, 8:03 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1P
Miles/Cost Ratio

I'm brand new - Is there an establish Miles/$ for you veterans; I'm flying to FCO in the Spring for $1325 h RT upgradeable to C for about 14200 miles. Thanks - if I need to be in a different thread, let me know.

Originally Posted by SlickRick
Wonderful work, Boazs.

BTW, it's also refreshing to see another FF-related service that you don't have to pay to use. (Can you hear me firstclassflyer, awardplanner, etc.). Thanks for all your work.

One more comment, I do know that there are a lot of great websites/services that you don't have to pay to use (Gary Steiger's, webflyer, frequentfliercrier, etc.) so please don't reply to this and b*tch at me. I was just trying to make a POSITIVE comment.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 9:48 am
Original Poster

MileMaven.com - new look and more features

I've just launched a new MileMaven, incorporating many new features that FTers asked for, as well as a new look.

Some of the new MM features:

- A quick search for airlines or FF programs by name or airline code. Just go to the "Airlines" or "Programs" tab, and search by name (e.g., "United", "OnePass") or code (e.g., "CX").

- Filtering of promotions by airline/program.

- Display of FlyerTalk discussions which are relevant to the airline, program, or flight!
Try searching for LAX-LHR, for example: http://www.milemaven.com/offers/flight/LAX/LHR/

- Airline logos. The logos are displayed in the various tables. Good for those of us who also use the brain's right side...

Thanks for all the encouraging feedback, and I hope you enjoy the new site!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.