Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

I want to build a flight booking and management app for frequent flyers - Help me!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I want to build a flight booking and management app for frequent flyers - Help me!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2017, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Smile I want to build a flight booking and management app for frequent flyers - Help me!

Hi guys,

I've recently become a frequent flyer and feel like there is no good technology solution catered to us.

Working in technology I have the means to fix this.

My questions to you:

What do you currently use to book your flights?
Where do these solutions lack for our demographic?
What kind of features would you like to see in an app made just for frequent flyers?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 6, 2017, 11:53 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
I'll be honest: Your statement "there is no good technology solution catered to us" seems vague yet shortsighted. I'm a frequently flier and don't feel as if I have too many unmet needs, so it's not entirely clear what kind of solution you are envisioning, and what problem(s) you seek to solve.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 11:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
What do you think is missing?
Old Jun 6, 2017, 12:18 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by flyerfreddy
What kind of features would you like to see in an app made just for frequent flyers?
I get all my information out of the usual tools (The most common ones have lengthy threads in this forum).

I don't think that there is currently anything missing. There are tools available for award/fare availability. There are tools that allow you to input and price out specific routes on specific aircraft operated by specific airlines.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: A3 Silver, TK Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by flyerfreddy
All the answers are in the neighboring topics.
You can find the time to read them. There, the members of the forum ask questions that do not or do not all have answers.
You can use them for your solution.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 4:38 pm

Before developing a solution - try to ask people if they have a problem worth solving.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 9:43 pm

I have to agree with the above posters. Booking travel is not the issue for me. Coming up with new places to go is my problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.