Wiki Posts
Search

Complete Flight Logs Including Changes in Altitude and Direction

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Complete Flight Logs Including Changes in Altitude and Direction

Hi
Does anyone know of a web site or app where you can view a whole flight log including changes in direction and altitude?
I found one once before but cant seem to find it again!
I want to see my flight stats following a plane drop during extreme turbulance!!
Old May 30, 2017, 8:19 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Welcome to FlyerTalk @Flyerbird!

Most of the flight tracking sites will show those details. For example, in FlightAware click on the "graph" links under the "Flight Data" heading in the "Flight Details" column. The log will appear below the graph.

P.S. I've edited the thread title for clarity (FT Rule 4).
Old Jun 6, 2017, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Welcome to FT! As TWA884 mentioned, there are several sites like FlightAware that capture this data. However, I suspect the granularity may not be what I think you are expecting, which is to see how far your plane descended during a single, sudden drop in turbulence. If flight data is captured, say, every minute, your plane can easily drop and return to its cruising altitude within that timeframe, and the logs would not show anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.