FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Travel Tools (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-tools-701/)
-   -   AwardEx Beta: Search for flights based on miles/mileage programs of your choice (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-tools/1840690-awardex-beta-search-flights-based-miles-mileage-programs-your-choice.html)

AwardEx May 4, 2017 2:30 pm

AwardEx Beta: Search for flights based on miles/mileage programs of your choice

Hello Forum!

Wanted to take a minute to introduce ourselves and invite you to participate in the launch of our AwardEx Beta program.

https://awardex.io/ is for novice and veteran frequent flyer miles and mileage credit card travelers. Our users can search for daily airline tickets based on the miles or mileage credit cards of their choice and receive step-by-step instructions on how to redeem their mileage credit card points / miles in order to purchase their preferred airline flight packages.

We currently support 13 booking programs and constantly adding more. As part of the beta program, anyone who signs up will receive 5 search credits and take us for a spin.

For those who require more than 5 searches, we do currently offer some monthly paid options starting at $1.49 per month for 10 recurring search credits / month.

We want your constructive feedback!

This tool was built for you, so please let us know how you think this tool could be of greater benefit for you. Feel free to post on this thread or email us privately at [email protected] with your comments or suggestions.

MidWestDave May 8, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello,

I signed up for your site today and really liked how simple it was to search for flights with your interface.

Some questions though...didn't see a way to get flight results for multiple days and didn't see british airways under the Chase ultimate rewards flight option. Is this airline available in your search?

AwardEx May 9, 2017 11:46 am

Hey MidWestDave,

First off, thanks for signing up, giving us a try and giving us feedback! Glad that our layout was able to help you search for flights easily based on your preferred mileage program.

As for your questions, we have some good news...

Our product and development team are currently working to address both of your comments...

1) We are developing a feature that will allow you to see flight results for multiple days.

2) As for British Airways, our product team is working on integrating their flights into our back-end system and should also be released soon.

We are a bit backed-up right now with all the feedback we have been getting from our members but we will make sure to notify the forum and our members via email once either of these pushes go live.

If you have any other comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them here or email us.

Thanks!

MidWestDave May 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Thanks for responding. Look forward to hearing more about when you are releasing the flight results for mutiple days feature...

Also , signed up for a plan and saw that you now display taxes and fees for all the award tickets. I like that. Keep up the good work brothas!

Originally Posted by AwardEx (Post 28288998)
Hey MidWestDave,

First off, thanks for signing up, giving us a try and giving us feedback! Glad that our layout was able to help you search for flights easily based on your preferred mileage program.

As for your questions, we have some good news...

Our product and development team are currently working to address both of your comments...

1) We are developing a feature that will allow you to see flight results for multiple days.

2) As for British Airways, our product team is working on integrating their flights into our back-end system and should also be released soon.

We are a bit backed-up right now with all the feedback we have been getting from our members but we will make sure to notify the forum and our members via email once either of these pushes go live.

If you have any other comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them here or email us.

Thanks!

kayfusha May 18, 2017 4:22 pm

I like this tool (a lot actually!) You guys should post it up in the other tools thread

(http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...ools-here.html)

so people can find it. I had to dig around FlyerTalk to accidentally come across this...

Lavezzi May 20, 2017 8:29 am

A couple of things:

1) I'm not really sure I understand the logic behind the pricing plans.
2) The website says it works with Asia Miles but saw zero flights on there

AwardEx May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello, thank you for your input. We went ahead and double checked Asia Miles results availability and it comes up in a lot of searches we've made. The reason you didn't see it in your search results is probably because there were no availability on the dates you requested. However, if you were able to find flights for your dates, routes and class of service on Asia Miles and didn't see it on our platform, please let us know and we will address the issue asap.

As far as pricing plans, the plans you see are the ones we rolled out with in beta. However, we are researching other pricing plan options and will be rolling out with never expiring credit bundle option shortly. We value our user's opinions and if you can provide your feedback as to which plan you'd expect to see, we would do some research and possibly consider it if it works for other users.

With that said any other comments or feedback is welcome!

The AwardEx Team

nyc6035 Jun 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Just took a look at the tool now (based off the Boradingarea story).

The tool is nice - for sure. I must say though - at the consumption cost per 'drink' you are serving - this is a full PASS for me.

Think about an all you can 'drink' model and then it may be interesting. Hint: KVS is $75 a year and Expertflyer is $100 for unlimited searches. This is one reason why I don't use Award Nexus.

Sisyphus1carus Jul 17, 2017 6:55 am

Would be better to offer it all free for a while and generate numbers of visitors & regular use whilst looking for advertising revenue. Then once you have lots of members looking regularly then introduce some pricing plans.