Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Best "Destination Discoverer" Flight Aggregator?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2017, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: N/A

Hi all,

I've been fortunate enough to have a flexible travel itinerary and have about 1 month to go.

I'm currently in SE Asia and have the opportunity to fly anywhere, and would like to find some nice deals if possible.

I've been using skyscanner which offers the most easy layout when i search "Everywhere" however wanted to see if there were any other portals.

I understand google maps and momondo has them as well but do not always provide the most available options / and are less intuitive.

Thanks!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by JBG89
Hi all,

I've been fortunate enough to have a flexible travel itinerary and have about 1 month to go.

I'm currently in SE Asia and have the opportunity to fly anywhere, and would like to find some nice deals if possible.

I've been using skyscanner which offers the most easy layout when i search "Everywhere" however wanted to see if there were any other portals.

I understand google maps and momondo has them as well but do not always provide the most available options / and are less intuitive.

Thanks!
You can use Beepry, that has the function "Anywhere" and others flexibility type. Also interesting tool of multi itineraries flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.