Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Question For Paid Flight....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OnePass, Delta
Delta Question For Paid Flight....

Hello all, Mods please move if this is not the correct forum for my question, thank you.

My question is, I Am planning flights to Alaska next year looking like this: outbound - PHL-MSP-ANC inbound - YVR-MSP-PHL, can I do PHL-MSP in coach and then C+ MSP-ANC and C+ YVR-MSP-PHL portions of the flights?

If so, I cannot figure out how to configure this at delta.com.

Maybe there is a better routing/airline I need to consider as well, let me know that too. Trying to keep each flight during the day with an arrival at either end no later than 6p or so.

We have no status, so paying is the only option to consider now.

Any and all input would be great.

TIA - bo1953
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:35 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Try ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:43 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by bo1953
Hello all, Mods please move if this is not the correct forum for my question, thank you.

My question is, I Am planning flights to Alaska next year looking like this: outbound - PHL-MSP-ANC inbound - YVR-MSP-PHL, can I do PHL-MSP in coach and then C+ MSP-ANC and C+ YVR-MSP-PHL portions of the flights?
Delta is now selling C+ as a separate fare on many routes including US domestic and Canada. It can no longer be purchased on a segment-by-segment basis.

Long thread in the DL forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...16-2016-a.html
Old Aug 12, 2016, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OnePass, Delta
Originally Posted by Zorak
Delta is now selling C+ as a separate fare on many routes including US domestic and Canada. It can no longer be purchased on a segment-by-segment basis.

Long thread in the DL forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...16-2016-a.html
Z - thank you for the info. I will follow the DL forum and look at segment pricing, which I doubt will work out in my favour, plus I worry about checking luggage through and etc...

Thank you again... bo1953

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.