Old FlightTrack app

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old FlightTrack app

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus LH Senator (yes, two *A programs. Go figure)
Question Old FlightTrack app

As many of you, I was really unhappy that TripIt and FlightTrack don't sync anymore, since Tripit doesn't allow FlightTrack 5 to connect - I assume because they are pushing their own alert system as TripIt Pro.

Now, I have on my phone FlightTrack v4.5.2 and the TripIt sync still works. Because I keep using TripIt for planning and sharing trips with my family (it would be pain to ask them to switch to something else), I am curious if anyone found a way to install old version of FlightTrack.

I also just downloaded App in the Air and will be testing it....
Old Jul 26, 2016, 9:21 am

Hi potjernik!

My name is Nikita Kosholkin, I'm a co-founder of App in the Air.

With App in the Air you can link your TripIt account and import all flights (then import is automatic - each 12 hours or Sync Now in the App in the Air settings).
Share your trips with family is easy as well -> just go to flight's feed and then tap share button (top right). When other person tap on this link - flight will be automatically added to the app (even after downloading from this link from the store).

If you have any questions about the app - feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] or here.

Nikita
Old Jul 29, 2016, 3:01 am

The v.5 upgrade pretty much destroyed all value of the app. I appreciate the simple interface, so I manually install FlightTrack 4.5.2 every time I change phones. I've uploaded the install file to robustfiles.com if you want to give it a try. I think there may be an option in the settings menu to allow non-Play store installation.

https://rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/u4zg/Fli...k_4.5.2_35.apk
Old Jul 31, 2016, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus LH Senator (yes, two *A programs. Go figure)
Originally Posted by Coolers
I've uploaded the install file....
Coolers, thank you very much!! Downloaded it, will try to install and report back! Grateful.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 1:37 pm

installed it tripit is missing. i clicked on settings not there either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.