30K.COM

Old Jul 25, 2016, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR, BA, IB, JJ
30K.COM

I just came across a new tool called 30K (www.30k.com/plugin). They also created a plugin but it seems to do a lot more than wheretocredit - it shows award and status miles, you can personalize your searches by adding your memberships and status, includes elite bonus and also progress towards your next elite status level. It also shows which fares can be upgraded with miles. Not to mention the much better design and experience ^^^
Old Jul 25, 2016, 5:03 am

Not saying it's useless or anything, but some of the "quotes" on their website amuse me

If you fly a lot but never achieve status, this is the tool you have been waiting for.
If that's the case I don't think a simple calculator will help you
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:09 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles
Hi jsaMNL,

Thanks for your post and for the kind comments I'm one of the co-founders at 30K, please feel free to write me at [email protected] in case you have any ideas on how we can make the tool better. Thanks again!
Old Jul 26, 2016, 4:08 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles
Hi belfordrocks,

Good being in touch and thanks for the comment We started indeed as a calculator but we've done some good progress lately and added a bunch of new features to the tool. We are now capable of telling you how close/far you are from your next status level and I guess that's what the quote you mention refers to (screenshot attached)

Would love you to give the tool a try and let me know what you think.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.