Which Blog has the Basic Award Search?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2016, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat

Familiar with all of the AwardNexus.com and their ilk, I remember being on a blog (perhaps OMAAT or BA) and they had a very very basic award search that you enter o/d (only one per) and they tell you which programs service that route and required miles from that program.

been looking for it for a while - any thoughts? Also - it was NOT wandr.me

TY

Last edited by AspiringWorldTraveler; Apr 5, 2016 at 3:10 am Reason: Edited to include missing content
Old Apr 5, 2016, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No need to patronise a blog They are only in it for themselves

- AwardAce: Compare Award Redemptions Across Airlines In Seconds -->http://www.awardace.com/
- Economical Excursionist's Tools to compare Frequent Flyer Mile Redemptions --> http://www.flyermiler.com/
Old Apr 5, 2016, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat
So it's not the one I was thinking of, but was also looking for FlyerMiler.

Thanks so much!
Old Apr 5, 2016, 7:34 am

I know that Scott has his tool in a blog format: http://www.travelcodex.com/how-many-...chart-search/?
Old Apr 5, 2016, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

We're getting so much closer!

This is the idea of what I remember, and an awesome tool, thanks for supplying
Old May 14, 2016, 6:01 pm
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
There are some recent updates to the tool I made on Travel Codex. It now has 11 different programs, including LifeMiles and Miles & More. I'll probably add just one more to make it an even dozen -- maybe Korean Air.

I'm also starting to make some progress on eliminating spurious results by excluding cities where an airline doesn't operate. But that will take a long, long time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.