Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Yandex Taxi App

Yandex Taxi App

Old Feb 19, 2024, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Yandex Taxi App

I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan and thought it would be useful to install the Yandex taxi app on my Android phone before I leave. Could someone please direct me the best way to go about this?
Old Feb 19, 2024, 1:14 pm

Isn’t the app named Yandex Go Taxi which is in the Playstore?
Old Feb 19, 2024, 1:20 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, QF (currently some base metal), LH, Star Alliance, CSA
App

Just download the app. It’s called Yandex Go.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 12:54 pm

The Yandex Go app is the most popular ride-hailing app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, including Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. Here's how to install the app on your Android phone:
  1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
  2. Search for "Yandex Go" in the search bar.
  3. Tap on the "Yandex Go" app from the search results.
  4. Tap on the "Install" button to download and install the app on your phone.
Once the app is installed, you can open it and create an account using your phone number or email address. You can then add your payment information, if desired, to pay for rides cashlessly.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
  • Make sure your phone is connected to the internet when you use the app.
  • The app may be available in English, but some features may only be available in Russian.
  • You can use cash to pay for rides in some cities, but it is always best to check the app for the available payment methods in your specific location.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.