Reload this Page >

Fly3z.com - Introducing a new Award Search Engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fly3z.com - Introducing a new Award Search Engine

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2015, 10:22 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Pricing was a bit hidden. Click the "?" in the upper right and then dismiss the popup and the pricing is there.
Here it is:

Old Sep 19, 2015, 4:57 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TWA884
Here it is:
Thanks. I'd see that, but had been hoping to find the actual page on their website (rather than the screenshot that they've designed to be slightly too small and too grey to read easily).

It appears that the lowest price rate for the full service is $55 a month -- and that's only if you sign up for auto-renewal. That's expensive.
Old Sep 22, 2015, 9:22 pm
Company Representative
Original Poster

Smile Nearby Airport

Nearby Airport

Hello Everyone!

We have received a lot of question regarding an option we offer to our customers “Nearby Airport”. How it works, and what it is.

What it is:
Nearby Airport allows members to search other airports near their Departure or Arrival city in a radius of up to 2000 miles, to and from each location. You can pick up to three airports each way.

In this example bellow we selected AUH to FRA. Then we selected the nearby airports near FRA.

Input the destination you are going “To” and “From”

Click “Nearby”
You can select a nearby airport as close as 25 miles and as far as 2000 miles.

You will receive results like these:

This shows you all available flights for each airport. Notice the different airports from AUH.

Fly3z Team- Search Fast & Easy
Old Sep 28, 2015, 1:41 pm
Company Representative
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IMH
Can a page showing all the pricing options be accessed without registering first?

From what I could view it seems seriously overpriced.
We updated our website. Now all prices and plans are visible on the home page. We also created a new membership plan, where you could select the options you prefer, without purchasing everything as a whole.

Thank You
Fly3z Team-Search Fast & Easy
Old Sep 29, 2015, 10:23 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Fly3z Team
Now all prices and plans are visible on the home page.
I found them here: https://fly3z.com/pages/plans The increased transparency and flexibility are good things. ^

There appears to be a slip in the "nearby airports" description, which currently says that it searches for alternative airports "in a radius of 2000 miles". Will flights to London really be offered if someone searches for, say, Istanbul?
Old Sep 29, 2015, 6:57 pm
Company Representative
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IMH
I found them here: https://fly3z.com/pages/plans The increased transparency and flexibility are good things. ^

There appears to be a slip in the "nearby airports" description, which currently says that it searches for alternative airports "in a radius of 2000 miles". Will flights to London really be offered if someone searches for, say, Istanbul?
This is not a mistake. This is for international flights, where you can search nearby airports in a radius of 2000 miles or less.

We created this option for these type of situations. For example, if you want to fly from Singapore to London but this flight does not have availability at the moment. You can check other nearby international airports located next to London. With one click you can search Singapore to London, Singapore to Amsterdam, and Singapore to Paris. You could do this search with +/- 3 Days, which will show availability for a whole week. This makes everything easier for you, shows you tons of availability, and most importantly saves time.

Old Oct 2, 2015, 12:51 pm
Company Representative
Original Poster

We added BA for testing. Please feel free to leave feedback.

Last edited by Fly3z Team; Oct 2, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Old Oct 5, 2015, 3:54 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
Very interested in this tool, will give it a try-- though the pricing seems a bit excessive. Even us non-pros want to search airlines like SQ and CX!
Old Oct 14, 2015, 12:43 am
Company Representative
Original Poster

Originally Posted by transparent
Very interested in this tool, will give it a try-- though the pricing seems a bit excessive. Even us non-pros want to search airlines like SQ and CX!
We did consider that. We did change our plan recently, allowing each customer to select a particular airline they would like to search, rather than purchase a set.

Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:47 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Fly3z Team
We did consider that. We did change our plan recently, allowing each customer to select a particular airline they would like to search, rather than purchase a set.

Pricing is complex and expensive... consider a "basic" "better" "best" plan pricing, where you can select a bundle of extra features under "better" in addition to a la carte?
Old Oct 23, 2015, 12:36 am
Company Representative
Original Poster

Originally Posted by transparent
Pricing is complex and expensive... consider a "basic" "better" "best" plan pricing, where you can select a bundle of extra features under "better" in addition to a la carte?
Thank you for your suggestions, we will take a look.
Old Oct 25, 2015, 8:37 am

Pricing is always a difficult thing, but I can't help but wonder if you'd be better served by having more users who are searching less. For example, based on the current pricing, people who sign up either (1) are power users who are really taking advantage of the unlimited search, or (2) don't mind spending money for new toys. So for me, if I want to use Fly3z right now, I'll probably only sign up when I'm trying to book a complex trip or a trip I'm having difficulty booking via normal free channels. I'll sign up and use it for a month and then stop the subscription. If the price were more reasonable, I'd just subscribe and not worry about it each month and you'd continue to get the rebilled fee each month even during those months when I'm not using any resources and performing searches.
Old Oct 26, 2015, 10:34 pm

Programs: United Silver
I'll give this tool a try - as others suggested it may be a bit expensive for the content.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 11:16 am

Signed up to give this site a try but the trial is so crippled that I can't be bothered to do a single search. Signed up, verified, searched (or at least attempted) and uninstalled (if I could) in 3 minutes.

I really hope I don't get any future email communications seeing as there's no way to delete my account or change my email.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 2:12 pm
Company Representative
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Coolers
Signed up to give this site a try but the trial is so crippled that I can't be bothered to do a single search. Signed up, verified, searched (or at least attempted) and uninstalled (if I could) in 3 minutes.

I really hope I don't get any future email communications seeing as there's no way to delete my account or change my email.
For the FREE trial period we allow 4 airline companies for you to search in one click. A trial period is simple there to show you how our site works. We are the only company who offers a free trial.
If you would like you can email us with your information and we will delete your account.

Thank You
Fly3z Team-Search Fast & Easy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.