Search

What would make YOUR life easier? [asks a travel management company owner - me]

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2015, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA - GL, Disgruntled ex LH HON
What would make YOUR life easier? [asks a travel management company owner - me]

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, apart from being a very frequent flyer for my other career, I own a travel management company located in London, with offices in NY and London, serving customers from all over the world.

Apart from all the usual premium amenity programs (i.e Virtuoso and the chain specific premium programs) we are in the process of developing specific services that are tailored to people like us, meaning - ultra frequent flyers or mileage runners with very specific needs.

Would highly appreciate your advice - which services would have benefited these type of frequent flyers? So far my thoughts are around complicated ticket booking and management, round-the-world planning etc, etc..

But I know that you will have better ideas as I'm always thinking from the inside out, which is wrong.

Any help and comments always appreciated as I try to develop this part of the business.

Thanks

Daniel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.