Wiki Posts
Search

App for Managing Card Offers/Spend Requirements

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2015, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Smile App for Managing Card Offers/Spend Requirements

Hey guys,

Both my co-founder and I have been following FlyerTalk for a while now, and I think that our app, AwardMe, would be a great fit for this community, and would like to invite you to take part in our private friends/family beta.

AwardMe helps people travel and see the world for little to no cost. We've built some awesome tech around solving two core problems that travel hackers have been facing for a while:

1. Tracking the minimum spend requirements against their current spending, and making sure they hit the goal before the deadline.

2. Knowing which card to choose while out and about, to maximize the benefits of each card.

AwardMe tracks the user's spending and offers so they never miss an opportunity to earn points to use towards free travel.

For consumers who want to maximize their daily spending bonus points, our companion Apple Watch app offers an at a glance look to help users choose the best card to use whether they're are at the gas pump, supermarket, or restaurant.

If you'd like to check out our app (iOS only), drop me a PM (with your email) and I'll get you into our exclusive beta. We'd love to hear what you think about our product.

Thank you for your time and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.
Old May 19, 2015, 6:12 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K
Originally Posted by chumster
Thank you for your time and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.
How about a link for starters?
Old May 19, 2015, 9:54 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by Mikity
How about a link for starters?
Originally Posted by chumster
If you'd like to check out our app (iOS only), drop me a PM (with your email) and I'll get you into our exclusive beta. We'd love to hear what you think about our product.
Old May 19, 2015, 10:33 am

I'm concerned about this app. I found the app available for download on their website. I won't post a link because I could never recommend this app. A whois search shows the website owner is private and there is no contact information on their website. Looking at the screenshots on the website, it appears you would give them the login info from your accounts and they would update their website with that info. No thanks!!
Old May 19, 2015, 11:18 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K
Thanks TWA884 and fslarry. I don't understand the need for all this cloak-and-dagger act. I am going to have to assume the worst (i.e. this might be some sort of scam).
Old May 19, 2015, 11:23 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by fslarry
I'm concerned about this app. I found the app available for download on their website. I won't post a link because I could never recommend this app. A whois search shows the website owner is private and there is no contact information on their website. Looking at the screenshots on the website, it appears you would give them the login info from your accounts and they would update their website with that info. No thanks!!
Your search skills are better than mine. Please PM me the link so that I can vet the site and take the appropriate action, if necessary.

Thank you,

TWA884
Moderator, Travel Tools

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.