AwardFinder Chrome Extension

Old Jul 10, 2018, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: blahter
The info in the OP is out of date.

Install the Chrome Extension

Guide can be found here

Report issues here

Also, use fake FF accounts. Not just for this tool but any of them that use your account info. I promise that I'm not stealing your credentials but if the extension gets stuck on a login loop, at least your real account won't be locked out.
Print Wikipost

AwardFinder Chrome Extension

Old May 4, 2015, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Seems to show for me

Old May 6, 2015, 7:30 pm

First, thank you so much for this great tool. It's one of the best available, and has a better interface than KVS

Any idea on when # of sears would be available ? Also are you planning to implement something for EK awards ?
Old May 7, 2015, 11:31 pm

JAL doesn't work
Old May 8, 2015, 11:52 pm

Just a note to anyone using BA, its helpful to enable the debug if you plan on searching a lot as you'll sometimes be met with a CAPTCHA.

Originally Posted by blahter
Thanks.

I didn't but now that you mention it I may. I don't remember exactly but off the top of my head the only carriers that show the number of available seats is JL & BA.
Those were the 2 I was thinking of. Have you also thought of adding an export feature so we can save the search results?
Old May 25, 2015, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by conanelover
First, thank you so much for this great tool. It's one of the best available, and has a better interface than KVS

Any idea on when # of sears would be available ?
Originally Posted by xiKiNGix
Those were the 2 I was thinking of.
Number of seats is now available for BA/JL/EY.

Also are you planning to implement something for EK awards ?
EK: is QF still the best way to get EK availability? The last time I redeemed an EK flight was when you could still use UA miles for them.

Have you also thought of adding an export feature so we can save the search results?
You can kind of copy and paste already but how would you like to export? CSV/Excel?
Old May 27, 2015, 1:23 pm

Number of seats is now available for BA/JL/EY.

You can kind of copy and paste already but how would you like to export? CSV/Excel?
Another spectacular update.

Currently when I copy and paste the actual availability doesn't save since it's an image. .CSV would be great.
Old May 27, 2015, 4:57 pm

Just want to say great tool and thanks for all your hard work!
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

QF

QF has been added as a search option

Go forth and search for those EK awards!
Old Jun 22, 2015, 7:25 am

Thanks a lot for the tool!
Old Jun 22, 2015, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I'm going to test-drive this. Thanks for your hard work and generosity!
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Anyone been using this regularly to book flights? Would love to see some more activity in here. Seems like a great tool but not a big user base.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by mikekelley
Anyone been using this regularly to book flights? Would love to see some more activity in here. Seems like a great tool but not a big user base.
This doesn't book flights, but I use this almost daily nowadays, especially for BA Avios search (thanks to OP for this great tool)

For *A I usually go to www.flisea.com first using AP engine/search
Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Ah yeah, of course I don't mean to book, but to use in conjunction with whatever engine/website actually books the award.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikekelley
Ah yeah, of course I don't mean to book, but to use in conjunction with whatever engine/website actually books the award.
I'm still not entirely sure what you mean. Are you asking if the flights found are actually bookable?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 6:36 pm

I'm still not entirely sure what you mean. Are you asking if the flights found are actually bookable?
He/she just meant that your tool is a search engine that doesn't take one directly to book online

One still needs to book respectively on the correct website, like Aeroplan.com, BA, United, etc...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.