Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

How to find best deal on business/first class airfares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2017, 12:04 am

Premium Flight Deal

There's tons of great sources out there for finding flight deals, but most only cover the cheapest fares in economy. That's why great deals in premium cabins often go overlooked - even the ones that're only a bit more expensive than coach.

Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, most of us would probably prefer to relax in a premium cabin - but only at the right price. Premium Flight Deal helps you find that price, and fly for less up front.

But since finding "good deals" in premium cabins isn't as simple as finding the lowest price, I could use your help in narrowing the parameters for what gets shared. What factors should be considered, and which should be prioritized?

Is it CPM alone? Mileage accrual opportunities? % below average across all carriers for a given route? Hard/soft product comparisons? Time to destination? Should it just be a gut call based on all of the above?

Since I've just started the site, feel free to send a short reply to any deals I send out. Even one word responses like "Great!" or "meh" would be appreciated.
Comrade C likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:12 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
CHI-TYO Business Class Pricing

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, but I now have a question and hope I posted it in the right forums.

I decided to splurge on a trip to Japan later this year, and am trying to figure out what's a good price for a business class ticket for Chicago-Tokyo. Right now, I'm finding $3467 RT on UA, with 1-stop in both directions. It's about $1500 less than other airlines. Travel Dec 14-31.

Is that a good/average/lousy pricing? Since I've never flown business before, I have no point of reference other than what else is available out there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kim T; Apr 21, 2017 at 11:02 am
Old Oct 16, 2017, 7:08 am

Programs: AA - EXP 1MM, Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, BA, DL, TWA Royal Ambassador
how can I find Lowest C/F airfare from City to anywhere

Is there a tool that would show me the lowest C/F fare to world destinations? For example, I would like to find the lowest C/F fare from MIA to anywhere in the world. Based on, Airline/Alliance. I probably won't want to give a date... read flexible, and may or may not give duration.

Thanks
Jon
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SansSerif
Website seems to be gone. Any updates, alternates?
Old Jun 9, 2018, 10:02 am

Someone suggested hipmunk has multi-day alerts, in fact it does not. I can't even find a multi-day search, let alone an alert. Like the original poster, I am looking for a site that will send premium cabin price alerts for a range of dates. If anybody finds one, please let me know.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:04 am

Tool for Business Class Search from EU to Asia?

Hi guys, just wondering if there is anyway I can search for Europe to far east and keep it as general as that? On kayak I can only specify Manchester or near airports to example then need to put a specific airport in. But I'm looking for a cheap business class seat from Europe (as long as I can get there from Manchester) to pretty much anywhere in Asia, Bangkok, KL, Singapore etc. Looking for decent prices as all prices out of MAN are over 3K!

Thanks
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:09 am

Programs: Any program with a credit card, or good prices.
Your question will probably be moved, but use google flights, for example MAN to Asia (or South Asia or Central):
https://www.google.com/flights/#flt=...ls:1w;sd:0;t:e

I think you want East Asia or Southeast Asia. You can pick specific dates or a timeframe.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 9:50 am

Programs: BA, JAL
From Amsterdam looks ok. Just make sure you never miss the first flight as that will void the whole ticket.
​​​​​​
https://www.google.com/flights/#flt=/m/0k3p,BHX,MAN.BKK.2019-01-24.AMSLHR0BA431~LHRBKK0BA9*BKK./m/0k3p,BHX,MAN.2019-01-31.BKKLHR0BA10~LHRAMS0BA426;c:USD;e:1;sc:b;sd:1;t: f;sp:.USD.165592*.USD.165592
Old Jan 17, 2023, 6:21 pm

Finding best business class flights

I'm looking for a tool that will alert me about business class deals. In particular, I'd like to be able to:
  1. enter a date range for the start date and end date (eg: any time in August)
  2. enter one or more possible destinations
  3. enter multi-city options (eg: fly into BCN, fly out of MAD)
Most sites (Google Flights, Kayak, Momondo, Skyscanner, etc) seem to only provide alerts for a particular departure and return date but don't provide alerts for flexible dates.

Would love to know about how some of you track business class deals, even if it doesn't necessarily fit the description.
Old Feb 9, 2023, 5:01 pm

You should go towards the Aeroplan forum, there is a tool to search for aeroplan rewards business class as per your request.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 11:00 am

Programs: Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by tobush
You should go towards the Aeroplan forum, there is a tool to search for aeroplan rewards business class as per your request.
Pretty sure he's looking for cash fare not reward
Old Jun 22, 2023, 11:02 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, National Executive
Discounted Business Cash Flights?

Aware this thread is for award booking services. Not sure where to post my q.

Anyone know of any services for paid discounted business/first flights? Looking to take the family to Australia.

Came across a service like this called FlightKing. Anyone know of them/if they're legit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.